WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE 2023 SEASON
U-Pick means "pick your own!"
It also means enjoying the experience of strolling through vast tulip fields and enjoying nature. Welcome.
Farm visits only happen during a few weeks each year—usually during April & May, and Mother Nature determines the exact dates!
No tickets are available at the farm. Please buy them online. Sign up to find out when tickets go on sale. If your question is not answered on this page, please check our FAQ.
Dogs may NOT be left in cars. Leave all pets at home. See pet policy below.
10 'u-pick' tulips are included with every adult ticket!
We're in 3 bloom-filled locations for 2023
Exeter, Rhode Island
400 Hog House Hill Rd
Exeter, RI 02822
90 Brown Ave
Johnston, RI 02919
382 Route 164
Preston, CT 06365
EVERY DAY (in season) 10 am - 7 pm
U-pick Farm Visit Hours are by appointment only - Rain or Shine
Special Events hours vary, see ticket for info
Yoga in the Tulips, select weekend mornings & sunsets, [ Description & Hours ]
"Early Bird" timed tickets offer a more intimate tulip experience on most weekend mornings from 7AM-10AM. Early Bird tickets can be found at our regular ticketing and cost $30. Children may still enter for only $5 during these times.
2023 Ticket Pricing
TICKET AVAILABILITY: Tickets are released in batches throughout our blooming season. If you find tickets sold out, or unavailable, try again in a few days or visit another location! » TICKET PAGE (IN-SEASON)
Adult General Admission tickets:
Weekends $23 includes entrance + 10 u-pick tulips
Weekdays $20 includes entrance + 10 u-pick tulips
Weekdays after 2pm $17 includes entrance + 10 u-pick tulips
- Kids General Admission: $5 for kids & teens 5-17 years old. Kids tickets do not include tulips, never sell out & can be used any day!
- Children 4 and under enter FREE, no ticket required
~ Tulips can be purchased for $1/stem anytime! ~
Yoga in the Tulips $35 includes yoga class, entry to fields and 10 U-pick stems
- Early Bird Entry arrive between 7am - 10am $30 includes 10 U-pick stems
*subject to change
Ticket Policies & Refunds
- Tickets are only valid ONLY for the appointed date and location indicated on the ticket. You are allowed to stay as long as you like once you enter, until we close at 7pm.
- Tickets must be purchased online and will not be available at the door.
- Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to another party.
- We are open rain or shine. No bad weather refunds.
- All Adult U-pick tickets include 10 tulips! Kids tickets do not include tulips but additional tulips may be purchased at $1/stem.
- Kids tickets never sell out.
What's Included with U-Pick Tickets
10 stems are included with all adult tickets! Children's tickets do not include stems, but they can be purchased for $1 each. We provide self-serve wrapping stations for free, or we can wrap your tulips for a small fee, of which a portion goes to charity.
Always Free Parking
Our friendly and trained staff will help you park, please follow their instructions and drive slowly.
- Parking is free with the purchase of a ticket.
- Parking is on a farm field. If we have a rainy season it will get muddy. It is your responsibility to have the vehicle towed if it gets stuck.
- We strongly recommend leaving the fancy sport car at home.
- Park at your own risk.
- No dogs may be left in cars. Leave all pets at home.
Be sure to wear the proper footwear and rain gear.
There is handicapped parking available. This is a farm, so although we are accessible, it is not always easy to maneuver. The farm is not paved, it can be uneven, and muddy if wet. Only certified service dogs are welcome.
Handicapped porta-potties are also available.
Please note, farm walkways are fairly rocky, so please use caution while traversing.
Valid ADA Service animals only. No exceptions. Pets cannot be left in vehicles unattended. It is against the law in RI and you can be charged with animal cruelty in CT. It can get very hot in a vehicle very quickly. It does not need to be a sweltering day for the temps to rise 20 degrees in 10 minutes. Leave your furry friend at home.
Food & Drink Policy
We allow snacking and you may take a break at one of our picnic tables while you eat. Please pack in/pack out your trash. Water is always allowed.
At this time, we do not support large group tours or discounts or buses because parking is not supportive of this. However, you may always buy multiple General Admission tickets and "meet up" with your group that way, driving in smaller vehicles.
Buses and/or driving by to just "view" the tulips
- Buses are not allowed. The farm roads are not set up to handle buses. If you come in a bus we will have to turn you away. We can't even let you onto the property. You will get stuck.
- No buses small or large to drive thru just to view the field- we do not allow this and you will get stuck.
- Please do not try to drive by and park on the main road either, even in a car. It is not safe. In Exeter, the road is too narrow and the neighbors will not appreciate it while they try to walk their dogs or push their baby strollers. In Preston, people drive very fast on route 164. We want our neighbors to be happy we are here and always want to be respectful. Imagine how you would feel if it was your road.
How to Pick & Wrap your Tulips
You can also read "How To Pick a Tulip" for Tulip Picking Tips (it's so easy)!
PRO TIP: BYOBucket and skip wrapping for quicker checkout! Just make sure you have counted your tulips before you get to the check out counter