Our Address: 90 Brown Ave Johnston, RI 02919
We are located within the boundaries of Snake Den Farm.
- Closed Mondays
- Tuesday & Thursday - 10am - 6pm
- Wednesday & Friday - 10am -7:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday - 9am - 6pm
Special Event Hours
- Early Bird Tuesdays: 7 am ***Tickets are on sale NOW! Click here
- Sunday Yoga in the Tulips: Sunday 8:30am - 9:30am ***Tickets are on sale NOW! Click here
- New policy 2018: Tickets are only valid for the date indicated on the ticket
- Tickets must be purchased online for weekend admission and will not be available at the door.
- Tickets may be available for purchase on weekdays if we are not sold out.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- We are open rain or shine.
- Weekends (Sat+Sun) Adults(18+) $17.00. ***THIS TICKET INCLUDES 10 U-PICK TULIPS. (additional tulips are $1/stem)
- Weekdays (Tue-Fri) Adults(18+) $5.00 when purchased online. $8.00 at the door. THIS TICKET DOES NOT INCLUDE TULIPS
- Kids tickets 4-17 are $3.00 and never sell out.
- Children 3 and under are free.
- A weekend tickets includes 10 tulips, but you can always purchase more for $1/stem.
- Weekday tickets do not include tulips. You can purchase them separately for $1/stem. We do not offer wholesale prices.
- We have limited field parking available.
- Parking is free with the purchase of a ticket. (carpooling is encouraged)
- If we have a rainy season it might get muddy.
- We strongly recommend leaving fancy sport car at home.
- Park at your own risk.
There is handicap parking available. This is a farm, so although we are accessible, it is not always easy to maneuver. The farm is not paved, it can be uneven, and muddy if wet. Service dogs are welcome with vest and documentation. No exceptions. Handicap porta-potties available
Valid Service animals only. No exceptions.
Food & Picnic
You can bring your own picnic but alcohol is not allowed as this is State property. Please stay within the fenced in area and out of the tulip beds or other neighboring fields. Please be respectful and place all trash in the provided receptacles. We will not have regular vendors, but may have pop up vendors. Check the bloom report for updates. There are places to picnic and some picnic tables.
Group rates are not available, but groups are always welcome. Large buses must be approved in advance. Contact us via email. firstname.lastname@example.org We will not be offering tours or talks this year, due to the arrival of Keriann & Jeroen's newborn son. Keriann's availability will be limited.