Please read through this to make the most of your U-Pick Tulip Experience
U-pick Regular Business Hours by appointment only (Rain or Shine)
- Monday-Sunday 10 am - 7 pm
- Exeter, RI - Sunday, Monday, Tuesdays by appointment only
- Preston, Ct- not available
Special Event Hours
- Tickets are only valid for the appointed date & time indicated on the ticket. However, you are allowed to stay as long as you like once you enter, until we close at 7pm.
- Tickets must be purchased online and will not be available at the door.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable to another party.
- We are open rain or shine.
- All Adult u-pick tickets include 10 tulips. Kids tickets do not include tulips but additional tulips can be purchased at $1/stem.
- Kids tickets do not sell out.
- Adult weekday (M-F) tickets: $17 includes entrance and 10 u-pick tulips
- Adult weekend (Sat & Sun) tickets: $20 includes entrance and 10 u-pick tulips
- Kids tickets: 4-17 yrs. old are $3.00, do not include tulips, never sell out & can be used any day. Additional tulips can be purchased for $1/stem.
- Children 3 and under are free.
- Early Bird "Pop Up" Tickets - Visit the farm before regular business hours. You may enter between 7 & 10 am but feel free to stay as long as you'd like. $25 includes 10 tulips. Available on a day by day basis depending on weather etc.
- Yoga in the tulips $35
Curbside Bouquet pricing: $30 for 20 stems
- Bouquets are mixed and picked fresh daily from what is blooming in the field that particular day.
- Colors will vary and cannot be requested. If you prefer specific colors or styles, curbside is not for you. We recommend the u-pick :).
- Bouquets are made to order and must be picked up the day requested. Refunds are not available.
U-pick Tulip Pricing
- All adult tickets include 10 tulips, but you can always purchase more for $1/stem.
Our friendly and trained staff will help you park, please follow their instructions and drive slowly.
- Parking is free with the purchase of a ticket.
- Parking is on a farm field. If we have a rainy season it will get muddy. It is your responsibility to have the vehicle towed if it gets stuck.
- We strongly recommend leaving the fancy sport car at home.
- Park at your own risk.
- Be sure to wear the proper footwear and rain gear.
There is handicap parking available. This is a farm, so although we are accessible, it is not always easy to maneuver. The farm is not paved, it can be uneven, and muddy if wet. Certified service dogs are welcome. No exceptions. Handicap porta-potties available
Valid Service animals only. No exceptions. Pets cannot be left in vehicles unattended. It is against the law in RI and you can be charged with animal cruelty in CT. It can get very hot in a vehicle very quickly. It does not need to be a sweltering day for the temps to rise 20 degrees in 10 minutes. Leave your furry friend at home.
No food or picnics due to COVID restrictions.
We are not offering group tickets or tours due to COVID restrictions.
Buses and/or Driving by to just "view" the tulips
- Buses are not allowed this year. The farm roads are not set up to handle buses. If you come in a bus we will have to turn you away. We can't even let you onto the property. You will get stuck.
- No buses small or large to drive thru just to view the field- we do not allow this and you will get stuck.
- Please do not try to drive by and park on the main road either, even in a car. It is not safe. In Exeter, the road is too narrow and the neighbors will not appreciate it while they try to walk their dogs or push their baby strollers. In Preston, people drive very fast on route 164. We want our neighbors to be happy we are here and always want to be respectful. Imagine how you would feel if it was your road.
2019 U-pick video / The Rhode Show
Curious what to expect during your visit?