Our Address: 90 Brown Ave Johnston, RI 02919
We are located within the boundaries of Snake Den Farm.
- Monday-Sunday 10 am-7 pm
Special Event Hours
- Early Bird Mornings: Times and dates TBD.
- Yoga in the Tulips: Times and dates TBD
- Tickets are only valid for the date indicated on the ticket
- Tickets must be purchased online and will not be available at the door.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- We are open rain or shine.
- All Adult tickets include 10 tulips. Kids tickets do not.
- Weekends (Sat+Sun) Adults(18+) $17.00. ***THIS TICKET INCLUDES 10 U-PICK TULIPS. (additional tulips are $1/stem)
- Weekdays (Mon-Fri) Adults(18+) $15.00. ***THIS TICKET INCLUDES 10 U-PICK TULIPS. (additional tulips are $1/stem)
- Kids tickets 4-17 are $3.00 do not include tulips and never sell out.
- Children 3 and under are free.
- All adult tickets includes 10 tulips, but you can always purchase more for $1/stem.
- We have limited field parking available.
- Parking is free with the purchase of a ticket. (carpooling is encouraged)
- Parking is on a farm field. If we have a rainy season it will get muddy.
- We strongly recommend leaving the fancy sport car at home.
- Park at your own risk.
- Vehicles over 22ft are not allowed.
There is handicap parking available. This is a farm, so although we are accessible, it is not always easy to maneuver. The farm is not paved, it can be uneven, and muddy if wet. Valid service dogs are welcome. No exceptions. Handicap porta-potties available
Valid Service animals only. No exceptions.
Food & Picnic
You can bring your own picnic but alcohol is not allowed as this is State property. Please stay within the fenced in area and out of the tulip beds or other neighboring fields. Please be respectful and place all trash in the provided receptacles. We will not have regular vendors, but may have pop up vendors. Check the bloom report for updates. There are places to picnic and some picnic tables.
Group rates are not available, but groups are always welcome. Simply purchase your tickets on our website. We recommend doing this early as we sell out quickly and cannot reserve tickets. We do not have parking for buses or vehicles over 22 ft. If you arrive in a large vehicle and have approved it with us prior to your visit, our parking assistants will allow your group to be dropped off and they will have to walk to the field, which is about ¼ mile,rocky and uneven. We will not be offering tours or talks this year but hope to in the future.