Curbside pick up has ended for Bouquets but we will be adding a curbside BULB pickup in July! You also can still get your tulip fix by Joining our Virtual Tulip Experience- which we are are extending through the summer and fall!
Covid 19 didn't stop us from spreading the tulip love through our curbside pick up and our virtual tulip experience! With everyone's support we made it through this challenging season and will be able to come back next year!!!!! We are so incredibly grateful-thank you.
The feedback we received from the Virtual Experience was so positive and so many of you asked that it stay up over the summer so of course we said yes:) If you haven't signed up it's not too late. All our pictures,videos, yoga, music and concerts, ballet etc is all still availble fro viewing. AND we will continue to add content we didn't get a chance to include plus new talks with the Tulip Man about how to care for your tulips now that they have stopped blooming and Jeroen and I will share our homesteading adventures with our gardens and chickens!--> Make sure you are signed up for our newsletter to get updates delivered directly to your inbox. To sign up just scroll to the bottom of this page.
Bulbs for sale!
Two ways to order bulbs in 2020
1. Pre-order our premium bulbs for Fall delivery! Bulbs will be shipped to you in the Fall, just in time for planting. This year we are offering the Wicked Tulips Top 15 & the Tulipman Surprise mix. The bulbs you buy are the same great quality as the ones you see in our field. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
2. New Summer Curbside Bulb Pickup! Coming in July. We are offering a huge discount on the bulbs we are digging up at our Exeter location. More details to come but these our our "2nds" and you will pick them up and need to store them over the summer before planting in the fall. We will provide storing and planting instructions. These are not the premium bulbs you order online that come with a guarantee. We cannot guarantee the curbside pick up bulbs since we will not be storing them for you - thus the big discount.
How to pickup tulips while staying in compliance with Rhode Island State Guidelines.
1. All Tulips will be mixed Bouquets. Our team will be picking and making bouquets fresh from the varieties that are ready for picking that day. We cannot accommodate specific color requests.Thank you for your understanding.
2. Pre-purchase Bouquets online ONLY and by Appointment ONLY.
3. You must stay in your car at all times.
4. Follow all CDC safety and Rhode Island State Guidelines
COVID 19 can't even stop us from providing you with gorgeous Virtual Tulip Photos! Photos at Home + Wicked Tulips =Virtual Photos
We have partnered with RISunshine.com to keep the tradition alive or start a new one with a virtual photo of you and your loved ones in our 2020 tulip fields.
Visit their website RISunshine.com this will make a beautiful gift -Think Mom, your Graduate, Grandparents missing their grandkids......
Tulips for Love & Hope
Tulips for Love and Hope is a donation program that we created in response to our customers asking how they could purchase bouquets of tulips and get them delivered to those greatly affected by the COVID 19 pandemic- Hospital Workers, Nursing Homes, Essential Workers, the Woman making hundreds of masks for hospitals for free......and the list goes on.
***Due to COVID- 19 it does not look like we will be opening our fields to the public. If anything changes we will update our policy here, via newsletter and social media.
Check The Bloom regularly for updates.
We planted 800,000 early, mid, and late blooming tulips! Two acres more then previous years! That's 7 acres of pure delight. All 800,000 tulips will never bloom at the same time. First, the early tulips will start to bloom. Then, the mid and around Mother's day the late blooming ones.
Employment & Volunteering
Do you enjoy the outdoors?
Could you see yourself spending your spring days in breathtaking, blooming tulip fields? Would you like to join a team of fun, friendly, and hardworking people?