CELEBRATE SPRING AT WICKED TULIPS FLOWER FARM!
TULIP SEASON IS OVER. WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. THANK YOU ALL FOR VISITING. SEE YOU NEXT SPRING!We limit the number of people entering our field because our worst nightmare is traffic jams, long lines and our field being overcrowded and over-picked. We do our very best to make this event pleasant for everyone. Please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates.
Wicked Tulips has the largest u-pick tulip field in New England- tulip lovers, mark your calendars! Tiptoe through our tulip field, experience the sights, sounds, and smells of spring on a historic farm and bring home a fresh handpicked bouquet of the most amazing tulips you have ever seen. Young, old, singles, families, friends, romantic dates, green thumbs or black thumbs, bring your camera a blanket and prepare to make some beautiful memories.
We expect to open late April and close mid May.
Check out our BLOOM REPORT for updates.
* Tickets are required and will go on sale here, once Mother Nature lets us know when we are opening and closing.
*Please note: our event sells out quickly and additional tickets are not available.
We are open rain or shine.Closed Mondays / Tuesday & Thursday - 10am - 6pm / Wednesday & Friday - 10am -7:30pm / Saturday & Sunday - 9am - 6pm
We planted 600,000 early, mid, and late blooming tulips! That's 5 acres of pure delight. All 600,000 tulips will never bloom at the same time. First, the early tulips will start to bloom. Then, the mid and around Mother's day the late blooming ones. This year we planted 200,000 late blooming tulips and we will section that part of our field off until they are ready. We hope this will extend the season to Mother's Day, but there are no guarantees. The Bloom Report provides important updates and allows you to see how the field looks. We try to update it every 2 days or so, once we are open.
How it works
Smile! You just arrived at one of the happiest places in Rhode Island.
1. Check in with your ticket at the admission tent. (purchase a ticket online)
2. Read the "how to pick" instructions and borrow a bucket or basket for picking.
3. Being sure to stay on the paths, stroll down the rows and rows of tulips.
4. Carefully choose the perfect bouquet to take home.
5. Tulips are $1/stem. Respect our Honor System. If you pick it, please pay for it.
6. Pick only in the U-Pick areas and NOT IN THE SHOW GARDEN.
7. Do take lots of pictures in the show garden and take note of the varieties you want for your own garden. Bulbs can be pre-purchased for fall delivery at our bulb sales tent.
8. When you finish picking, visit the tent with the "Self-Service Wrapping" area and then pay at the Cashiers Station.
9. If you need any assistance, please look for a Wicked Tulips team member wearing ORANGE.
10. Take lots of pictures and have tons of fun!
Looking to book a photo shoot after-hours, without the crowds?
Contact one of our Preferred Photographers. You can choose any photographer for a shoot during our regular business hours, but for after-hours photo shoots, you must choose one from our pre-approved list.
View our Preferred list here and contact them directly to schedule your dream tulip shoot now.
Taking photos is one of the best things about visiting our U-pick event! Please respect our farm and other visitors.
1. Yes to tripods, but no reflectors, light stands, props etc.
2. Do not use tripods in high traffic areas and be respectful of other people and our delicate tulips.
3. Stay on the paths and out of the tulip beds. If you damage flowers, you are responsible for paying for them.
4. Stay off all farm equipment, including and not limited to tractors, etc.
5. Snake Den Farm is home to several farmers, not just Wicked Tulips Flower Farm. While you are welcome on our 5 acres you are not to enter neighboring farmers’ fields, and all buildings including the house are off limits.
6. No drones without permission.
7. A site fee for professional photo shoots is required.
Sunday Yoga in the Tulips
Taylor Smalley will be guiding you through an All-Levels Vinyasa Flow every Sunday at 8:30AM (weather permitting) for 60 minutes. Taylor received her 200-HR Teacher Training Certificate from Raffa Yoga under Christine Raffa and Valerie Knopik with an emphasis on Vinyasa Flow. Taylor is passionate about Power and Vinyasa Yoga. Her teaching style is designed to make you feel strong and confident. She is committed to sharing her passion for health and wellness with her students. Please dress accordingly as this class will be held outdoors in the tulip field. Please bring your own mat, H20, and a smile. This class is suited for everyone, beginners welcome!
Employment & Volunteering
Do you enjoy the outdoors?
Could you see yourself spending your spring days in breathtaking, blooming tulip fields? Would you like to join a team of fun, friendly, and hardworking people?