Green Viridiflora tulips are so unique! This particular tulip is visually stunning with its rich creamy yellow and soft green feathering. It perennializes well and makes an amazing cut flower. You can bend the petals back making it look like an exotic flower that might be found on a tropical island- just what we New Englanders crave come spring ;)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- One bag is 25 bulbs which covers +/- 5 square feet
- Plant these bulbs in the Fall.
- We ship mid to late October, just in time for planting.
- Bulbs come with planting and care instructions
- Bloom Time: Late Spring
- Average height: 16-20"
- Type: Green Viridiflora Tulip