I love the complexity of the colors in this big, blousey bloom. As if straight out of a Dutch painting, a subtle brushstroke of soft green flares out from the center of the petals and evolves into a soft shades of peach and apricot along the scalloped edge.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- One bag is 25 bulbs which covers +/- 5 square feet
- Plant these bulbs in the Fall.
- We ship late Sept to mid Oct, just in time for planting
- Bulbs come with planting and care instructions
- Bloom Time: Mid-late Spring
- Average height: 16-18"
- Type: Parrot Tulip