Tulips for Love and Hope is a donation program that we created in response to our customers asking how they could purchase bouquets of tulips and get them delivered to those greatly affected by the COVID 19 pandemic- Hospital Workers, Nursing Homes, Essential Workers, the Woman making hundreds of masks for hospitals for free......and the list goes on.
We know how good it feels to make someone smile with a bouquet of tulips. Now, we can give our customers the joy of giving. Many of us are looking for ways to help lift the spirits of our community members, especially those who are hurting and risking their own health to keep the rest of us safe.
Here's How it Works
- Purchase a bouquet/s and we will make sure it goes to someone in need. Bouquets are $30 for 20 tulips.
- We have a list of places that have agreed to accept donations. You can't choose where they go. If you want them to go to a specific place or person we suggest purchasing a bouquet via our curbside pick up and delivering them yourself.
- As we receive donations we will go down our list and start fulfilling requests. At the end of the season we will send you an email to tell you how the Campaign went and where the flowers were delivered.
Once we hit 1,000 donations Wicked Tulips will MATCH those donations and give away another 1,000 bouquets for a total of 40,0000 tulips! We couldn't let you guys have all the fun :)
3 ways you can help
- Purchase a bouquet/s
- Share the "Tulips for Love and Hope" Campaign with your friends and family.
- Reach out to your community and find out who will accept a tulip donation:) All you need to do is fill out this simple Form . If you can also deliver them that is an extra bonus.
Thank you for helping us spread love and hope, one bouquet at a time,when we all need it most.
Keriann & Jeroen Koeman & the Entire Wicked Tulips Team