The Tulip Tees Store is only open seasonally, so please read our policies carefully as our timeline for returns or exchanges is 7 days.
Our spring sales season ends May 31st. All returns and exchanges must be completed within 7 days of receipt of item/s (based on the date of your tracking number). You may ask for a refund or an exchange, HOWEVER, if it is at the end of the season and we no longer have the item in stock, we will have to issue a refund.
Damaged or Wrong Item/Size
- If we shipped you a damaged item, the wrong item or the wrong size we are truly sorry. We will provide a return shipping label and send you the correct item as soon as we receive your item back (provided we have it in stock) at no additional cost to you.
- If you ordered the wrong item or size we will gladly ship you the correct item/size however, you will be responsible for all shipping fees. Once we receive your return and you have paid the additional re-shipping fee, we will mail you your new item/s (provided they are in stock).
- All items must be unworn, not washed and in resale condition.
- Buyers remorse or just changed your mind about your purchase, no problem. Simply ship us the item/s you want to return. You will be responsible for the return shipping fees. We will refund you within 7 business days, minus a 10% restocking fee, once we receive your item/s.
To start the refund/exchange process:
- You must email us at email@example.com.The subject line should read: TulipTees Return or Exchange (whichever is relevant)
- Provide your name and order number and state the problem. For example: “You sent me the wrong size” or "I ordered the wrong size and I would like to exchange it for the Large”.
- We will respond within 48 hours. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we are a small family farm in the middle of a huge event and are crazy busy. We will do our very best to respond quickly and help resolve all issues in a timely manner.
- Mail item/s to Wicked Tulips
Wicked Tulips Flower Farm
90 Brown Ave.
Johnston, RI 02919