Join the Wicked Tulips team!
Do you have what it takes to join the Tulip Team?
- Are you friendly and outgoing?
- Do you enjoy spending time outdoors and don't mind working on your feet?
- Do you enjoy talking to and helping people?
- Do you have regular availability in late April through mid-May?
- Do you want to spend your work days among thousands of smiling, happy people?
If you answered yes to these questions, you could make a great fit for our Tulip Team!
We are currently hiring greeters, field assistants, parking attendants, cashiers, and more. No farm experience is necessary. Customer Service experience is a plus. We do require you have a great attitude, are a team player, and you are willing to learn.
Salary Range: $11- $14 based on experience, plus “tulip benefits”
We will be open to the public 7 days/week from 10am-7pm.
Shifts fall between the hours of 9am and 8pm. Some “early bird” shifts also available.
If interested, please email Marcie at email@example.com
Are you not looking for a paid position, but would like to work at the happiest place of Rhode Island? Volunteering might be for you. We ask that volunteers commit to at least 3 shifts this season. Please understand, as a small business, it is difficult for us to find time to train one-time volunteers.
Email us today. We’d love to hear what you can bring to our team!