It's name may be odd but it is an amazing tulip! This one variety will give you an array of color from vermilion to buttery-yellow, gold,orange, salmon and coral. Gudoshnik is a double peony-like tulip in a harmony of warm hues.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- One bag is 25 bulbs which covers +/- 5 square feet
- Plant these bulbs in the Fall.
- We ship late Sept to mid Oct, just in time for planting
- Bulbs come with planting and care instructions
- Bloom Time: Mid-late Spring
- Average height: 18-22"
- Type: Double Late Tulip